$260,000 : 10616 DERBY PEAK Lane, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$945,000 : 66 CAROLINA CHERRY Drive, Las Vegas4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
$220,000 : 10620 CAPITOL PEAK Avenue, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$349,000 : 168 LOTUS VALE Avenue, Las Vegas4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$589,995 : 265 BESAME Court, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all New Builds.
(all data current as of 4/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
New builders have their own sales agents, but they represent the builder. Having a buyer’s agent to represent your interests is a sensible decision, and there is no fee for the service. Having a buyer’s agent has a number of benefits when purchasing a new build:
- Thorough knowledge of the discounts and incentives builders will provide, including those that they do not advertise
- Agent experience in negotiating with new builders on issues such as discounts, upgrades, closing costs, additional landscaping, paid HOA fees, etc.
- Arrange inspections, even where the builder is resistant to this. Builders will often try to steer buyers away from getting an inspection if they do not have an agent
- Experience in reviewing builder’s contracts and getting potential pitfalls eliminated
- Weigh up the pros and cons of using the builder’s lender
- The buyer agent fee does not get added to the sales price, as builders have a separate budget for paying the buyer agents